Congratulations on being selected to apply for the Sullivan Advanced Study Scholarship Program! Please carefully read the instructions and next steps below to get started:
- FAFSA - Complete a FAFSA at fafsa.ed.gov and save your Student Aid Report (SAR) to be uploaded into the form below. Be ready to report the Expected Family Contribution (EFC) number in your Advanced Studies Application Spreadsheet.
- Video - Create an introductory video of yourself for the Scholarship Committee. The video should NOT be professional or post-produced/edited. An amateur, 60-second video taken on a smart phone or laptop camera will be sufficient. Save the link to be pasted into your application spreadsheet - must be YouTube or Vimeo only.
- Essay - Write a response to the following essay question in a Word document. Your response should be no more than 500 words total, using proper grammar, spelling, and writing structure. Please expand on the following: 1) Describe your most meaningful achievements and how they relate to your field of study and your future goals.
- Need Statement - Write a statement in response to the following question in a Word document: Explain, in 200 words or less, your financial need relative to your education costs. Please include any relevant details pertaining to your particular need for expanded financial assistance.
- Spreadsheet - Please download, save, and complete the application spreadsheet that we emailed to you. Then, fill out the form below, upload your file(s), and submit all to us by or before Friday, May 6, 2016.
If you have any additional questions, please call us at 714-529-1199 or email us at email@example.com.