Throughout the California Highway Patrol 11-99 Foundation’s 33-year history, the members of the 11-99 Foundation’s Board of Directors have worked tirelessly to ensure that donations are used wisely and the Foundation is operated efficiently. Each year our revenue and expense data are certified by an independent external auditor to establish that at least 82 cents of every dollar of revenue earned by the CHP 11-99 Foundation remain available for direct support to recipients through the Foundation’s Benefits and Scholarship Programs.
Several primary California Highway Patrol 11-99 Foundation documents are available here for downloading and viewing.
- CHP 11-99 Foundation IRS Letter
- CHP 11-99 Foundation Franchise Tax Board Letter
- CHP 11-99 Foundation 1981 Articles of Incorporation
- CHP 11-99 Foundation Articles of Incorporation Amendment
- Forms 990 available on GuideStar
- CHP 11-99 Foundation 2015 Audit Report
- CHP 11-99 Foundation Conflict of Interest Policy