Our 2022 Scholarship Application portal opened January 15 and closes on March 15, 2022.
Our scholarship program is open to children or dependents of active or retired (living) CHP employees (uniformed and non-uniformed) who meet our eligibility requirements. Those who qualify may receive funding for trade and technical schools, or undergraduate academic programs (with the exception of Fallen Hero Scholarship recipients who may also qualify for graduate school assistance).
Timeline for 2022
- January 15 – Application Portal Opens
- March 15 – Application Submission Deadline
- April 15 – Transcript Deadline (new instructions this year*)
- April 15-20 – Sullivan Advanced Study Candidates Invited
- April 30 – Sullivan Advanced Study Application Deadline
- May – Awardee Selection by Scholarship Committee
- June 1-5 – Award Notifications Sent
- July TBD – Scholarship Ceremonies
- August – December – Scholarship Recipients Claim Award
*New Transcript Instructions: Applicants may upload their official transcript directly into the portal application form this year. If unable to upload by the March 15 application submission deadline, transcripts may be emailed to email@example.com by or before April 15, 2022. See the application portal for further details.
Let us help you pursue your dreams…