Stephen HarringtonChief Executive Officer
Steve Harrington joined the CHP 11-99 Foundation as Chief Executive Officer in 2012. He has spent 35 years in non-profit leadership positions and has extensive experience in capital campaigns, endowment development, planned giving, as well as all aspects of fundraising activities.
Prior to the 11-99 Foundation, Steve’s experience included:
- Executive Director of Advancement, St. Margaret’s Episcopal School
- President and Chief Executive Officer, Operation Homefront
- Executive Director and Vice Chairman, Taco Bell Foundation
- Vice President Corporate and Foundation Relations, Orange County Performing Arts Center
- Vice President of Development, City of Hope National Medical Center
Steve feels that his work at the 11-99 Foundation is critical to ensuring that CHP employees and their families are not forgotten and that someone always has their back.
He resides in San Juan Capistrano with his wife and daughter and is based in our Costa Mesa office. Steve can be reached by email at email@example.com, or by calling our office at 714.529.1199.