Our 2020-2021 Vocational & Academic Scholarship Application Cycle is NOW OPEN! Now accepting applications through our online portal, from January 15 – March 15.
Scholarship Application Items Needed:
- Your portal login email address & password from last year (if re-applying)
- The Certification Form must be signed and uploaded into your scholarship application – get a head start by downloading & completing it ahead of time
- An official transcript from your most recently attended school – please make sure you begin your online scholarship application BEFORE we receive your transcript so that we have an application record to which we can attach/associate it.
- Your unweighted, cumulative GPA (we will compare this to the GPA listed on your official transcript)
- Income from the past two years for the applicant and parents (does not need to be EXACT but as accurate of a ballpark figure as you can provide)
- The school you plan to attend in the Fall of 2020 (if still deciding, provide your top choice, or wait to finish your application until you have decided, before the March 15 application deadline)